Meditation has been around for a very long time and in India people called Sadhu’s dedicate there life to meditation in the hope that they will become enlightened or one with God.
In the western culture Meditation and Mindfulness are practiced as a way of calming the mind and reducing stress levels. Many health problems can be caused by high stress and tension in the body and mind, which over time can reduce our quality of life.
Many studies have shown that regular meditation will reduce stress and improve your quality of life.
Meditation and mindfulness can be learnt by anybody and can have profound effects on your body and mind. Regular meditation can:
– Reduce your levels of anxiety.
– Reduce tension in your body and mind.
– Reduce physical symptoms which are related to stress and anxiety.
– Improve your health and wellbeing.
– Reduce negative thoughts.
During our 5 week course we will introduce and practice a different meditation technique each week. This helps you to discover the right technique that you resonate with making it easier to practice at home.
In our 5 week courses you will learn:
– How to prepare your body and mind for meditation
– Five practical and useful meditation techniques
– Breathing techniques which will assist meditation.
– Many other tips to assist you on your meditation journey
Cost is $80 for the 5 weeks.
Next course for 2021
Tuesday, 25th of May to 22nd of June, 2021 from 7:15 to 8pm. Book Now