In this 5 week Beginners course we will explore all aspects of Kundalini Yoga & Meditation as taught by Yogi Bhajan; a powerful, comprehensive technology of transformation.
Kundalini Yoga is the yoga of awareness, which aims to uplift and harmonise your mind, body and soul, build physical vitality, a strong nervous system and expand consciousness. It is suitable for everyBODY, all ages and levels of experience.
Kundalini Yoga is a unique form of yoga which combines an uplifting blend of spiritual and physical practices, incorporating movement, dynamic breathing techniques, meditation, and the chanting of mantras.
This 5 week Beginners course will cover all the fundamentals of Kundalini Yoga & Meditation. You will learn –
What is Kundalini Yoga?
The origins of Kundalini Yoga?
How to tune-in/ start your practice
How to close your practice
What to expect in a Kundalini Yoga class
How to meditate
How to apply breathing techniques
How to use Mantras to create a peaceful mind
Each class is very different. You will come to class and find it is exactly what you need. Classes are open to all levels of experience including those who have not done Yoga before.
Kundalini Yoga can help you let go of fear and anxiety, relieve depression and release unconscious blocks so that you can reach your full potential and live a happy and healthy life. It improves enjoyment of life by developing a calmness to deal gracefully with life’s challenges and stresses, and helps in finding balance in busy lives.
Some Benefits of Kundalini Yoga
* Cultivates optimal health on all levels: physical, mental, spiritual and emotional.
* Allows you to approach each day with a strong sense of self/individual truth resulting in new opportunities and an expanded reality.
* Mental clarity that breaks through old mental patterns and inspires new ideas.
* Awakens the full potential of human awareness in each individual; that is, recognize our awareness, refine that awareness, and expand that awareness to our unlimited Self.
* Cultivates a sense of wellbeing, inner stillness and peace.
Book and pay through the ticket link.
If you have any further enquiries please call Lucinda 0414 309 467.
Bookings essential. Course Fee $80.
Next Course starts;
Wednesday, 22nd of July to 19th of August, 2020 @ 7:15 to 8:45pm. Book Now